Monday 12 September 2016

Smoke weed everyday

Not me of course!

When did it not only become acceptable but become the norm to smoke weed/pot or whatever you want to call it constantly all day everyday.
Each and everyday at least 4 of my neighbours smoke drugs as a norm, morning or evening. People on school runs and in shops and pubs exhale and you can smell it. 

As I can smell it through my windows I consider that anti-social behaviour.

For decades we discussed passive smoking of tobacco, now I worry that the prevalence of this means we are stumbling into a problem of passive weed smoking especially regarding my children innocently sleeping in their beds

The whole issue seems a taboo that no one wants to tackle and therefore becomes a norm 


Brief rant but off my chest for now


1 comment:

  1. Ironically its not off your chest is it. It's the same as vaping. Who decided it was completely acceptable to blow any smoke into anyone's vicinity that came from the depths of their lungs, cheers for that! I've had to tell a few people at work of all places that I'd prefer not to have a massive cloud of God knows what to walk through and breathe in as I pass through my office. They are somewhat taken aback at this opinion having presumably decided that just because it's not a cigarette then it must be ok.

    ReplyDelete